- Static bending forward activities and work tasks, such as this.
- Regular and repeating bend, squat and lifting tasks in the Orange or Green NIOSH-classifications.
Laevo Exoskeleton 6 Key Points
- The Laevo was easy to put on just like a jacket.
- The chest pads are designed in such a way that their pressure is comfortable, even after a full day’s worth of work.
- The flexible structure moves with the body. Allowing sideways lifting and short walks and providing a spring force while bending.
- The hip pad supports the pelvis and results in a natural posture of the lower back.
- The comfortable leg pads fit the upper legs.
- The Laevo parts are available in different sizes allowing for a customer fit Laevo personalized simply to the body until requirements of the user.
Laevo has chosen to register the Laevo back support as a Medical device class I and is fully compliant with all CE-regulations (CE-13485). This is because we expect that the Laevo will also be used in in rehabilitation roots.
Herewith, the labor is more than just the personal protective equipment that is why Laevo will measure up to all requirements of medical one class devices we saw streets are the requirements of personal protection equipment they realize to think of its device not as a complicated machine by the bicycle something that simply helps a person go further.
Right guys! I’ll see you in my next video for my final thoughts check out the other videos in this series we’re clicking the icon on the left or even more information head over to a website with crazy especially for the products by clicking the link on the right bus don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel and head over to RoboPhil.com for the latest news and reviews in robotics. Thanks guys and see you next time!